Spugs -- 15mm sci fi

These are the 15mm Spugs from Spriggen miniatures. I ordered mine through Rattlehead games in the US along with some Rebel minis stuff. I haven't finished the hover bikes yet, so just infantry photos for now. I went with the blah green and yellow scheme. Added purple weapons for some contrast and highlighted the leader and hvy weapons figs with some light brown to make them more distinguishable. I really like the figs, and hope he expands the range in the future. You can see some scale comparisons in the scale comparison section.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Darryl R. Smith said...

These look great. Just picked up some myself from Ral Partha Europe (I think Spriggan and Rattlesnake have both gone under and the RPE ones are indeed the same castings), but I have NO idea what a Spug might be...just thought they would be a nice force against humanity.