Aphids -- 15mm Sci Fi

Behold the Aphids. Just some infantry shots. I haven't painted the skimmers yet, and didn't have enough space to photo the whole lot together yet. I bought a company from Zombiesmith a while back and finally got around to painting them. I went with three main color groups(red, yellow, blue) for the infantry and a turquoise for the leaders. The figures are a little rough and had quite a bit of flash to clean up(especially bewteen the legs), but turned out pretty well once finished. You only get one pose for the regular grunts. There is one "leader" pose with pistol. There is a heavy mahine gunner pose and a morter holder and loader pose. So limited variety, but they were extremely cheap, so I'm not complaining. To me, they look like turtles more than frogs. Seems like they even have a shell, so I painted the shell a different shade. I've also thrown up some scale pics in the scale comparison section.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: