WWII Germans

Regular German Forces
These are mostly Battefront(FOW) minis. They're mnay be some Old Glory Command decision and some Old Glory 15s Quality casting in there as well. These, the US Airborne, the Russians and my aztec army all got a little messed up during priming. I think it was because I used the same piece of cardboard to prime on for too long. But a lot of paint "dust" ended up on the figures and made it so they didn't get sealed real well. Rather than stripping them and starting over, I tried to fight through it, and that is whay they turned out a little "grainy". Still not too bad, but I wish I could have reprimed them.


Infantry
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tanks
A stug III. The only german armor I have painted thus far. I have a ton primed and waiting though.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: